Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mother's Day card catchup

So here's a sample of the cards I constructed for the Mother's Day stall at my kids' school... First was super easy to pump out using the Manhattan flower embossing folder only available from Stampin' Up! I've used Melon Mambo ink on both the envelope and sentiment. This is a longways half A4 to allow the ribbon to wrap around the top. It was super easy to make 20 of these cards! I used the "my Mum" sentiment from "Occasionally" together with a little heart from "Tiny Tags".

Next, I made these Fifth Avenue Floral cards. Actually quite time intensive as there are three ink colours, but effective and popular with the kids! 10 at a time in assorted colours - also easy to construct.
And lastly (or should that be "firstly" cos I did these ones first!) the inspired by nature daisy silhouette in various colours with a spot of crystal effects and some chunky sprinkles for a bit of interest. These work with almost any sentiment (possibly not Father's Day!!) and I used my much loved Occasional Greetings for "Happy Mother's Day".
Hope that's inspiring!

2 comments:

Divya Rao said...

Great ideas for bulk card making Ryn! They look fab :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The cards are wonderful! I can see why they were a hit! :<)

Wishing you well!

Barbara Diane